The Story of
Orc Journeys Volume 1
The races of Orc are many, from the nobles of the First House of Orc to the wild Dragon tribes of the eastern plains. Though their ships lack the sleek beauty of elven craft, Orc ships are better prepared for battle than their foes. Orc Journeys Volume 1 - aka Orcs and the Sea - is a collection of water craft models based around the Orc themes first introduced in the Meshbox Orc Village Series.
- Orc Small Sail. The Orc Small Sail vessel, despite its size is very sea capable. The craft is decorated with the head of the red desert dragon and bedecked with the finest horn.
Includes parts: orc small sail ship demo, orc small ship base, ballista, main mast, anchor, ammo box.
- Orc Merchant Ship. The orc merchant isn't looking for a fight - but no orcish oath protects against orc-on-orc piracy, let alone the risks from humans and elves. This vessel has two large cargo areas, and two auxilary areas that can be turned into quarters. Topside, two buster ballistas can be fed with a box full of buster balls; but more unusual is the expensive liquid fire flamethrower! Mid ship, a complex block and tackle system helps to move cargo quickly. Includes props: ammo box, anchor with rope, back sail, ballista, box/cargo crate, flame thrower, forward sail, orc merchant ship, orc merchant ship demo, tackle mast, tackle spar.
- Orc War Ship. The orc war ship is bristling with weaponry - from multiple flamethrowers to blastball ballistas. Powered by the orc warriors themselves with a double row of oars, each oarsman is also protected by his own shield. A horned enclosure protects the captain, and below his quarters are spartanly equipt with chests and navigation gear.Includes props: ammo box, anchor and rope, ballista, chest, crossed blades, flamethrower, foremast, navigation tools, orc warship, orc warship demo, shield, table.
- Orc Noble's Ship. The orc noble's ship seems superficially to be less prepared for battle than the warship as it doesn’t have banks of oarsman. However the noble's ship has a secret - it has an ancient world engine, carefully attended to by an engineer. The noble's ship also flies field colors on its sails, and has more ornate wooden, carved surfaces to differentiate that its captain is of a higher class. Includes props: ammo box, anchor, rope, small ballista, large ballista, chest, chair, crossed blades, flamethrower, foremast, engine, orc warship, orc warship demo, shield, table.
- Orc Slaver's Ship. Orc Slaver Ships are usually accompanied by one or more better armed vessels as they lack the oared orc power and heavy armorments of other vessels - though they do have a complement of orc ballista. The Orc Slaver Ship has a broad deck and a very large cargo hold, with plenty of stocks and cages for carrying their cargo - in addition, a torture post is available for the cruel dispatchment of penalties for escapees. Includes props: ammo box, anchor, ballista, cage, large stocks, stocks, mast head, rudder, torture post, orc slave ship, orc slave ship demo.
- Orc Black Sorceror's Ship. When the waters run red - the orc black sorceror is near! Using his own combination of evil sorcery and old world technology for his own evil ends, the black sorceror's ship is feared by man, elf and orc alike. While some have served the tribes or even rules tribes, most leave their own kind and either end in madness or disappear into another, dark world. The orc black sorceror's ship is equipt with orcish flamethrowers as well a ritual circle of pure evil. He who sits in the throne may master the steering totem, and thereby guide the ship with his own will.Includes props: altar, anchor, blades, cargo, chair, chest, engine, evil hand, flamethrower, mashead, orc black sorcers ship demo, rope, shield, table, throne, totem, sorcerors ship.
- Orc Dragon Shaman's Ship. The Dragon Shaman's craft seems comparatively primitive compared to the ships of the black sorcerer or noble, for the Dragon Shaman only uses materials found in the Great Waste to build his craft. Yet the Dragon Shaman still has the will to drive such a vessel, should he decide not to rely on the backs of the slaves that man the oars.